I know we are bombarding you with emails, but please read everything we send you.
The subject titles will look much the same, so please don't assume you've read it before. It's important that you get every bit of info, especially now as we start up for spring.
Please contact Tim Rooney
let him know what you have/need re: goalie equipment. It is impossible for him to know what to order if he doesn't know what you have/need. You also must drop off your med kit(s) and ball bag(s) to him by Sunday evening, March 2nd. This is very important. It is a liability to RELAX if we don't assure that you have approved game balls and a fully stocked med kit. Everything will be reissued to you once Tim has restocked it.
Make sure all your team emails are also posted on your team page. That way no one can ever say they didn't get your email. Messages/emails can all be done with one click from the website. If you are not sure how to do it, just ask and we'll talk you through it.
Thank you for sending and posting your team welcome messages. They are all great.
Emails that we send out to you will also be posted under the "Coaches Corner" tab of the website.
There are always late Relax registrants, especially when the grass starts to show, the weather warms up, and kids are talking lax in school. Please check your roster on a regular basis to see if any new player has joined. On or about April 1st, we will be confirming your rosters, making sure all who registered are indeed showing up and all showing up are indeed registered.
We will notify you when pinnies and uniforms are ready for distribution.
CONNY recommends that at least one coach on your sideline be CEP certified. Go to the Coaches Corner tab to read criteria.
) Please send your entire game schedule, including any tournaments/jamborees, on an Excel spreadsheet, by this Sunday 3:00 PM
And last, but not at all least....
On Saturday, you can load your Home CONNY games on the CONNY website. Please remember this is just for your Home CONNY games. The instructions are below and also posted under the Coaches Corner tab. Do not do this before Saturday, as the CONNY site does not have the correct field location names loaded yet.
Thank you all once again. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Adam and Cori
2) Click on the "Log In" tab at the far right of the horizontal menu at the top of the landing page
3) In the Username/Email cell, please enter your full name (with a space between first/last names). The password is: gotogreen (all lower case)
4) Once you are logged in, roll over the "Administer" tab and you will see a sub-menu appear. Click on the "Scheduling" tab and then click "Add Game or Practice" to go to the single game scheduling page.
5) Once the scheduling screen appears, follow the directions to enter date, time, location. Use "Redding/Easton TBD" as your location.
IF YOU GO TO SCHEDULE A HOME GAME AND YOUR OPPONENT'S TEAM HAS NOT BEEN LOADED INTO THE SYSTEM OR THE OPPONENT'S NAME DOES NOT MATCH UP WITH THE TEAM YOU HAVE A GAME SCHEDULED AGAINST - PLEASE LET WOODY KNOW ASAP.
6) Please enter ONLY your CONNY games. Do not enter non-CONNY games.
7) Please do NOT check off or add any info the Arbiter ID box
8) Go to your next game
If you are familiar with the schedule uploading" process from a CSV file, then you can click on "Import Schedule" from step #4 instead of "Add Game or Practice". Setting up this form requires that you follow the instructions at:
Any questions - email